Monday, October 6, 2008

THREE WISHES




I need these ASAP. Feeling super rough today. The combination of all day beers, late night dumplings, special fried rice and the clocks going forward have left me reeling today. I wouldnt have drank so much if i'd turned up at Roc Raida a little later in the day, but unfortunately got duped into thinking it started at 3pm and not 8 or 9pm or whenever it was he rolled on. By that time i was mash up completely, as witnessed by Class A who received my elbow in her face! Sorry about that, my co-ordination was offkey by then. Shouts to the idiot who wanted to start a ruck with me 'cos i didn't offer the waiting girls the use of the urinal! By all means go for it ladies, would be interested to see how that worked out! It was a good day though, the sun was out, Mexi and Nathan played some bangers, i saw a lot of people i've not seen in a while, just wish it was on a Saturday so i could stay in bed today.

No comments: