Monday, October 20, 2008

SATURDAY, WHERE ARE YOU?


How good was the weather on Saturday. Despite drinking until 7am on Friday, my initial feeling of dread when I woke swiftly switched up after a few minutes under my good friend the sun. Beers never tasted so sweet while people watching and catching jokes on the drunk tarted up Carnival attendee's.

On another note we saw the most unbelievable Steven Tyler look-a-like in Section 8 in the afternoon, wish i'd managed to get a photo.

Hit up Flagstaff gardens after to throw sticks at each other. My flicking game is way strong! Copped a branch on the bollies tho, not a good look.

If you missed Wobble in the evening, you missed a banger once again. Big up Eden for consistently putting on one of the funnest nights. I dont think I even got that drunk! I do remember however being mistaken for Solomon Klepto (for about the 5th time, he's greek for fucks sake!), and Fletchrock which was a new one for me. Maybe I need to grow my hair.

Very fun weekend, all been destroyed this morning however by my dentist, so much anaesthetic my face is swollen like Stallone in Rocky and a $600 bill. Cheers.

No comments: