Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FREE MEAT! (no chi chi)



X-Ecutioners, P-Money and Wildchild at The Espy this Saturday night for the Gong Battle. I hate DJ comps generally, pure wankery. I appreciate that what they're doing is tech and all that, just doesnt make for good listening, for me anyway. This one might be different, just 'cos the format sounds a bit more interesting. Something along the lines of the judges banging a big gong when they've had enough. Could see some ego's getting crushed depending who's entering. I reckon it would be more interesting if instead of using a gong they threw wet fish!

If you cant be bothered going to the espy though, X-Ecutioners will be spinning at Workshop on Sunday afternoon, free entry and i'm sure i heard the words FREE BARBEQUE! Try keeping me away from free grilled meats!

No comments: