Thursday, October 9, 2008

THE END OF MY TETHER!


GGGRRRRRR! No patience whatsoever today. Three things that really piss me off generally, but even more so today.

1) Unnecessary small talk - you're stuck in a lift with someone, its 1pm and you're holding a Nando's bag and the person says to you, 'lunch eh?'!!! What the fuck you think it is? Then they follow it up, 'wish it was Friday? Oh well, not long to go now'. You say the same thing to me everyday!

2) You've already pressed the button to cross the road or for the lift, the lights on, and someone walks up and presses it again! Dunno why this gets me, but it infuriates me so much!

3) The same girl at Nando's on Little Bourke Street every time i go there! I ask for the burger meal (i always make a point of stressing, 'the meal' and point to it as opposed to just the burger), without fail each and every time she asks me if i want fries with that!? Every time i reply, 'yes the meal like i said' and point to it on the menu again to which she replies, 'do you want a drink with that?' at which point i feel to lean over the counter and pour peri peri sauce in her nostrils!

No comments: