Thursday, October 16, 2008

FUCKING DENTISTS!!!


I have a hate / hate relationship with dentists, especially in this country where they charge you an arm and a leg! I've been putting off getting some stuff for a while now while i spend the money on trainers instead, but i think the time's finally come. Eating an apple this morning i've got a piece wedged into the gum where he removed a tooth not long ago and it FUCKING HURTS! Called them up wanting to run down there now to get it out and finish off the rest of the shit and he cant fit me in til Tuesday! So i gotta wait ages to get raped of more money and will have to spend the weekend dabbing yayo and brandy on my tooth while popping vast amounts of codeine! This time next week i will be broke guaranteed.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate dentists! I've had some run in's with these guys. Rip off's but not avoidable. Boo!