Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SILLY SEASON


I'm sure i'm not the only one to notice Xmas stuff in the shops already. Why do they do this, who's buying decorations now, seriously! Although it did remind me its holiday season real soon and this will be my first one on my own with no fam, so all invites appreciated or i'm ending up at the soup kitchen!

This will be my fourth Xmas in Oz and to be honest they never feel like they do back home anyway, just cant get over the lack of cold weather and Only Fools and Horses Specials.

Although New Years is a lot more fun over here. Back home usually ends up at the crap house party of someone who you hate or at the local getting competely ripped off. I'm sure i'll be blagging my into Hot BBQ this year, went last time and had a heavy time. But keep a look out for a possible Wobble warehouse party on NYE itself. It it gets pulled off then its sure to be live-o!

No comments: