Friday, January 9, 2009

FEEL LIKE I'M 10 AGAIN


When i look at these shoes! Just seen Provider got Air Pegasus 89 re-issues! Damn, i remember getting these when i was a kid, they were the first 'airs' i had and i remember being fascinated by them, bouncing up and down constantly saying dumb things like 'yeah you can really feel the air in them, its like a bouncy castle'! So tempted to run down there and grab them now, but i know i'm gonna see a million little yutes sporting them all summer, i just cant do it...tho i might change my mind over the weekend depending on my alcohol expenditure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do it! Little yutes are too busy buying canvas shoes lately. Or put em in storage for a couple of months before busting them out.

Mr Bananas said...

the alcohol consumed too much money in the end this weekend, and i woke up with unsused drink cards which annoys me...next weekend i'm not taking my wallet out with me i swear