Tuesday, January 6, 2009

CUSHION FACE


I stopped blazing properly a little while back and after 10+ years of not dreaming i've finally started again. But last night i dozed off after stuffing my face with cheese (my mum always warned me cheese before bed gives you nightmares) and had my first nightmare since i was a kid! Was fucking strange as well. I had sofa cushions tied to my face with string and my mum and sister had set up trip wires all around my flat which i could see but just kept tripping over again and again and landing on my cushion face. Eventually i got to the door to get out but it was locked and thats when i woke up. Funny thing was i did actually have a cushion on my face too for some reason which i threw against the wall haha.

The pic above has nothing whatsoever to do with dreams or nightmares but came up in a google search for them for some reason and i thought it was definitely worthy of posting regardless of the topic!

No comments: