Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'M DONT MC, ITS JUST A HOBBY

ZING ZING ZOOM, THATS HOW I TRAVEL!!!

Yep, i know i posted about the new Big H cd, 'Street Crime Uk', a few posts below, but at that point i'd only skimmed thru it briefly. Since then its been on non-stop rotation (along with the new Ghostface) and i gotta say this CD is dumb!!! I'm normally someone who just listens to radio sets and random tunes 'cos most album just dont grab me, but fuck me this is some madness!!! Obviously its full of coke and murder talk, but he does it in such a way that i just cant get bored of it, menacing and funny all at the same time. For me the standouts are 'Mainstream', 'Alone', Coke Cola' and 'Whitewash'. You gotta go grab this CD, which you can do right here http://www.ukrecordshop.com/item/big-h-street-crime-uk.html

You get the feeling his extracurricular activities are gonna have a say in him putting out more releases, but lets hope not!

No comments: