Wednesday, December 3, 2008

GRRRRRR!!!

Somehow i always manage to forget that the onset of Summer here also brings an onslaught of flies and mozzies. I got fucking munched last night by them damn mosquito's. They never fail to bite the hell out of my tender English skin. This time they've managed to munch my knuckles which i tell you is not too comfortable, especially when typing.

It might make me look like a prick, but i think i may have to invest in one of these. I live near the Yarra and walking anywhere near that thing is a nightmare when the suns out.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

That Lucas' Pawpaw stuff that you always see girls with...well, apart from being the best lip balm in the world, it's also good for stuff like babies bums, paper cuts and insect bites. Trust me. You can even get it in a manly looking tub rather than the tube.