Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TWITTER BEEF


So i'm a little late on this one, but its pretty funny so had to post it up. This twitter thing which i reluctantly joined up to is on some madness! N.O.R.E is one of the funniest guys in hip hop and i've always been a fan to many peoples dismay. Anyway, regardless of your opinion on things like Twitter, how else would N.O.R.E and Perez Hilton end up with beef!? Here's a transcipt of some of their 'tweets' to each other following Perez Hilton's report on N.O.R.E's arrest last week

Noreaga @ Perez Hilton: Perez Hilton is a douchebag…lol..

Perez Hilton @ Noreaga: At least you know who I am, bitch! xoxo

Noreaga @ Perez Hilton: who you calling a bitch!!!!???

Noreaga: alchemist can u tell ya brother perez 2 be easy! it’s jokes queen!!!! All cause u got maxwell on ya 1st single Alc?? LOL!!!!!

Noreaga @ Perez Hilton: dirty mud butt!! u must know who I am cause u on my twitter but my twitter is for str8 people that don’t wear wigs!!!!

Noreaga @ Perez Hilton: But u r homo n a way that’s foul. if u don’t know how I am,y would u call me a douchebag & a pitbull. google my police records!

Perez Hilton @ Noreaga: Me being a homo is foul? Is it because I’m open about it but you keep your gayness on the downlow??? xoxox

Noreaga: No disrespect to my gay fans!I make great music that even gay people like. if u don’t like it don’t listen please. Fake ass madonna!!!

Noreaga @ Perez Hilton: Perez Hilton and alchemist is the best!!!! I know u and alchemist got a album send us the tracklist for us 2 post!!

Noreaga: Alchemist & Perez Hilton present: “the purple wig and the nasty beard”!! perez- losen up! my jokes r the same jokes u heard growing up!!!!

Noreaga: Lighten up! laugh out loud!!!! Perez Hilton for secretary of state!!!! Stop being so anal!! LOL!!!!

My favourite part of all this though is what N.O.R.E said about it all in a radio show:

"When I call Perez a gay motherf---er, it's just one of my first rebuttals because everybody knows he loves cock. Ain't nothin' wrong with loving cock, I got friends who love cock, I done records with Kanye West, it's cool. I'm not saying he is gay, but if he is, he doesn't bother me at all...Let's just get off the gay part about him.

No comments: