Monday, June 30, 2008

M-PHAZES...

Phazes is one of the best producers on the planet in my opinion, he's still a chi chi tho...

Q) Who the best mang?

Eli’s still da best mang, marv-o’s a close second, definitely not fraksha

Q) You been real busy recently, whats been happening?

I’ve been saying that to avoid fraksha, but also been working on my remix album for grindin records

Q) So you signed to Obese just now yeah, whats the deal with that, what you planning on releasing on there?

We’re putting out 3 records, Phaze one (myself and Emilio rojas from ny) my Australian compilation and the m-phazes greatest hits compilation, which might be hard because every song I’ve ever done is a greatest hit, we may need to do a 4 cd pack, with no fraksha

Q) You just done a couple live shows yourself yeah? How you think they've gone done and for anyone who aint seen one whats the format?

I basically remixed a bunch of fassy'oles songs and got them to come up and perform them, throwing some beats and tracks I’ve done in between, they went well! Except for nine high, they ruined the whole night, well mainly fraksha

Q) When you off to NYC and whats the plan once you get there?

I go to the states in sept, for 2 months, my plan is make some good connections and hopefully get a deal, so I can leave Australia and get away from fraksha

Q) What makes M-Phazes angry?

fraksha

Q) Finally, any shouts?

None for fraksha

www.myspace.com/mphazes

No comments: