Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WHAT TO DO...

Sooooo, weekend soon! Saturday is destined to be messy! I've not got a flyer on me right now (will stick it up later), but on Saturday afternoon from 1pm we got an all dayer over in Flemington. Starting with dancehall, but then moving on at 3pm to a dubstep soundclash with names being picked out of a hat. I'm gonna be hosting and DJ wise off the top of my head we got Same-o, Afficks, Shredder and loads more i cant remember right now. Subbass are providing the soundsystem, SpinFx is running a barbeque, get down! It goes til 1am, but i think i'll be bouncing to one of these.


Which one tho right now i'm not 100% sure. Knowing me tho i'll more than likely hit up 'Pressure Drop' for the free beer between 10-11 and then onto Favela just before midnight for the cheap agwa's...see you there!

No comments: