Monday, November 10, 2008

LOSING STUFF

Fuck! I bought a new camera on the way to the airport on Friday afternoon to take to Adelaide and have somehow lost it already. I got disgustingly drunk on Saturday night stumbling around Fitzroy and must have left it in a cab, so no chance of getting that back i dont think. i also lost $40 and an unopened pack of ciggies by the end of it all. Sick.

Anyway, Adelaide was wicked! Totally rammed, crowd went off. The venue was an old brothel or something, poles everywhere, even a spa backstage. Not a chance you'd catch me in it tho, but would be interesting to shine a UV light on it. My first time to Adelaide and it was good, but boy was there nuff crackheads on the street!
Anyways, the highlight for me was this place, right next to the hotel and open 24 hours! They took most of my money Friday night/morning.

No comments: